**MANUFACTURING HAS BEEN DELAYED ON THIS ITEM**
1949-1951 Ford Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
Greatly Improves Overall Handling and Steering Feel.
Fords Original Design Had the Inner Tie Rods Spread to Far Apart Causing Bump Steer and a Sub Par Idler Arm Design with a Flimsy Bracket.
Ford Corrected This Design Flaw in 1952 and This Kit Takes it a Step Further!
Our Kit brings the inner tie rods together in the middle face down at an angle to allow them to freely move up and down with the suspension and not tug on the draglink.
This kit features a Heavy Duty Modern Idler Arm and Bracket that will not flex and give a loose feeling in the steering wheel and wear out prematurely.
The new draglink features an adjustable tie rod end allowing the steering box to be set at dead center and allow for the idler arm to be positioned perfectly back.
* Fully Bolt in Kit *
* Works with Flathead V8 Engines using the original 49-51 Ford Oil Pan *
* Will NOT Clear Flathead V8 using a 52-3 Oil pan in a 49-51 Ford car *
* Works Great for 49-51 Ford Car using Ford Small Block 289-302-351 *
* Works Great on 49-51 Ford with Small Block Chevy using 65-7 Nova Pan *
* Will NOT Clear small block Chevy using full rear sump oil pan *