Search
Filters
Close
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 4:07:09 AM

Will we be able to post pictures?

2 years ago
#14 Quote
And will all the info before the changes be lost?
2 years ago
#26 Quote
Ray wrote:
And will all the info before the changes be lost?

From what I read (and understand) on the old site pertaining to the new site, nothing is carried over to this site. This is totally new...starting from scratch.
4 months ago
#2590 Quote
Apparantly Photobucket has removed 3rd party hosting (of pictures), something many of us have done here. Now they want to charge $500 a year for the priveledge. I'm experimenting with other sites and this try is from PostImage. Let's see if it works...

4 months ago
#2595 Quote
There are cheaper alternatives to Photo Bucket. Some are free at this stage, anyway.
Imageshack is about A$30 per annum.
4 months ago
#2596 Quote
Yep...I found "PostImage" for free
3 months ago
#2613 Quote
Just checking photo bucket. Nope, doesn't work anymore. It will cost $39.95 a month to use photo bucket as a host so we can post pictures here. Since we don't have album space to upload to here I have no option yet. photo bucket is a no go for me.

Greg
3 months ago
#2614 Quote
The notice I got was that they were no longer allowing third party hosting (the way we have been posting photos) on free acounts. The paid accounts are very expensive. I found a free hosting site and think I posted a link earlier.
3 months ago
#2615 Quote
Thanks Ron, I was trying to post the link address line but that didn't work either.
Greg
3 months ago
#2616 Quote
Hi Greg,

Try www.freeimagehosting.net

That's what I used to post the recent photos of the coupe.  It's pretty similiar to the Photoshop method.  If you cannot figure it out let me know and I'll try to post step-by-step instructions here.

Good luck!

Ron
3 months ago
#2621 Quote
Love that color