Search
Filters
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:47:06 AM

Hey guys

3 months ago
#3910 Quote
New here just bought a partly restored 1949 business coupe.Bought it from a 74 year old gentlemen that is haveing some health issues and decided that he is unable to finish. Paint and body are done. Mostly needs some trim and interior items put back on. Engine and trans put back in. So one question I have is the thin stainless trim that goes around door and quarter window. How do they attach? Any info greatly appreciated....Thanks Rob
3 months ago
#3911 Quote
Rob wrote:
New here just bought a partly restored 1949 business coupe.Bought it from a 74 year old gentlemen that is haveing some health issues and decided that he is unable to finish. Paint and body are done. Mostly needs some trim and interior items put back on. Engine and trans put back in. So one question I have is the thin stainless trim that goes around door and quarter window. How do they attach? Some of the trim looks to have had felt on the back. This is my first shoe box, Ive always been a model a and a F1 guy, Never thought I would own a shoe box. But the more I look at this car the more I love it! Any info greatly appreciated....Thanks Rob
3 months ago
#3912 Quote
welcome to the shoe box  world, hope you have hrs. of fun working on your new project, i'm not sure on how to anser question , but just say tuned in and some one will help.
3 months ago
#3913 Quote
gary wrote:
welcome to the shoe box  world, hope you have hrs. of fun working on your new project, i'm not sure on how to anser question , but just say tuned in and some one will help.
sounds good and thanks for the welcome!